Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time travel?

Do you ever feel as is you were born into the wrong century?

I know that I do. I would be content with just about any other century, just not the 21st.

Then I consider my station in life and realize that if I were in a different century I would probably be in the poor working class. But I think I would be okay with that. I mean that is where I am now. However, the working class several hundred years ago wouldn't have had the sewing options available today. Also, centuries ago you lived in the period you were in and wearing clothing from a hundred years before was just plain weird. Well, at least wearing it for daily wear, they did have costume balls. Now, daily dressing vintage can be cool and interesting. So I suppose living in the 21st century isn't so terrible.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to time-travel :-D

No comments: