Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Attempts at Scrapping

For the last few years I have had the honour of organizing a wonderful group of young ladies in a literature discussion group. The first year we read and studied Pride and Prejudice, the next year we did The Scarlet Pimpernel, and last year we studied The Tale Of Two Cities. We would always close our study off at the end of the year with a Christmas party. As a part of the party we would do a gift exchange. Last year I tried my hand at scrapping and made a set of greeting cards. I did it all free hand with my calligraphy set, scissors, and a paper cutter. I had collected and printed the fashion drawings from the computer and lightly coloured them with pencils. You cannot really see the colouring in the pictures because it is so light. I enjoyed it, and would enjoy taking up scrapping, but don't think I really have time to take on one more craft.

Here they are.





No comments: