Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Opps, no tutorial...

So it didn't work to write up a tutorial yesterday. I simply ran out of time. So that won't start till next week. 

Anyhow, I do have some exciting news. I finally found the cable to use for getting the pictures off of the camera!!!

So that means I have just downloaded a whole bunch of pictures and simply have to sort through them and post them. So you have something to look forwards to.

I had mentioned last year that I made my first gingerbread house and had taken pictures to post. Well, here they are. I know.... really, really, really, late. 




And I would like to introduce you to one of my best friends. That's right, my sewing machine! She is a Bernina 930. None computerized, all metal parts and a dream to sew on. I shall write a review on her one of these days.


The other day I learned how to use my new favorite toy, the gathering foot!


I also learned how to use my ruffler.


There were piles like this all around the house as I played with the different stitch length/thread tension ratios.


I took pictures and will post a tutorial on them both. 


You can actually sew and pleat at the same time. So you can pleat one fabric onto another fabric. It is cool.


That's all for now.

Toodles

No comments: